About Me

My photo
Should I NOT wear a tutu in my thirties or admit that on (not so) rare occassions I eat frosting with a spoon? Should I NOT dress up in Christmas decorations and burst into the CEO's office looking like a reject from Whoville to wish her a Merry Christmas... or toast life with a purple polka dotted champagne glass (filled with orange juice) before 9 am in the office? Maybe I shouldn't but I like to think that it's part of my charm!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So many stories...

... so little time... and not to mention at the moment 0 followers!



So dear Blogspot... it's you and I on this random journey. I wish I could promise some chronology or even some rhyme, reason or logic to the things I'll share but let's face it, anyone who knows me knows there is NO rhyme, reason or logic within me.  My brother tells me that I live in the magical world of Saraland where all things are possible and NOTHNG is real. Just like the title of my blog, I like to think it's all part of my charm! 


Stay tuned... for some of the charming (and not so charming) tales from my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment