About Me

My photo
Should I NOT wear a tutu in my thirties or admit that on (not so) rare occassions I eat frosting with a spoon? Should I NOT dress up in Christmas decorations and burst into the CEO's office looking like a reject from Whoville to wish her a Merry Christmas... or toast life with a purple polka dotted champagne glass (filled with orange juice) before 9 am in the office? Maybe I shouldn't but I like to think that it's part of my charm!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Message of the Man Boobs!

I learned a really valuable lesson a few weeks ago from a very unusual source... a pair of man boobs!


I was sitting in my office, minding my own business (or so it would seem) when I glanced out the window and saw a guy walking down the street. I can't remember what I noticed first:  his thick legs, slightly chunky hiney or... his man boobs.  He wasn't large and in charge but he was definitely ... thick!    I see men of all shapes and sizes on a daily basis.  Very few cause me to take a double look... but this guy... had my attention because even with the butt and the boobs... he had swag!  I sat and watched him walk down the street with complete confidence and found myself drawn to him because of it!   His confidence overrode all of the perceived flaws that I had a noticed at first.  The truth is that I only saw them for a second.  The confidence was attractive... alluring even.  Truth be told, I even thought about giving his little man boob a squeeze (thankfully as has been stated, I was in my office and he was on the street eliminating my need for impulse control!)


For years I have read the articles, talked to girlfriends and even had guy friends tell me that confidence is one of the most attractive qualities an individual can possess but it wasn't until I saw the man boobs with swag that I understood it! 


It really is all about loving yourself, accepting yourself and being confident in every part of who you are! Confidence is the magic ingredient that makes the ordinary... extraordinary! (Even a pair of man boobs!)

1 comment:

  1. A girl can only dream that there's a man out there who is, at this very minute, writing a blog about seeing a woman walking down the street so confidently that he no longer notices her bra-induced back-fat bulge!

    ReplyDelete